#rails contributor. #ruby, #linux, #tmux, and #vim.
I am a Ruby on Rails Contributor.
I love GitHub.
I love Twitter.
I love dogs.
I am a fan of Spider-Man.
I read books:
- "A Dog's Purpose" (by W. Bruce Cameron)
- "Agile Web Development with Rails 4" (by Sam Ruby)
- "Design Patterns in Ruby" (by Russ Olsen)
- "Learn to Program" (by Chris Pine)
- "Linux Phrasebook 1st Edition" (by Scott Granneman)
- "Performance Reviews" (by Harvard Business Review)
- "Refactoring: Ruby Edition" (by Jay Fields, Shane Harvie, Martin Fowler, Kent Beck)
- "Remote: Office Not Required" (by Jason Fried, David Heinemeier Hansson)
- "Rework" (by Jason Fried, David Heinemeier Hansson)
- "Ruby Under a Microscope" (by Pat Shaughnessy)
- "The Best of Me" (by Nicholas Sparks)
- "The Ruby Programming Language" (by David Flanagan, Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- "tmux" (by Brian P. Hogan)
I am reading books:
- "Crafting Rails 4 Applications" (by José Valim)
- "The Five Dysfunctions of a Team" (by Patrick Lencioni)
- "Ruby on Rails Guides"
- "The C Programming Language 2nd Edition" (by Brian W. Kernighan, Dennis M. Ritchie)
I will read books:
- "How Linux Works, 2nd Edition" (by Brian Ward)
- "Learning SQL 2nd Edition" (by Alan Beaulieu)
- "PostgreSQL: Up and Running" (by Regina O. Obe, Leo S. Hsu)
- "Practical Vim, Second Edition" (by Drew Neil)
- "Pro Git 2nd Edition" (by Scott Chacon, Ben Straub)
- "Sinatra: Up and Running" (by Alan Harris, Konstantin Haase)
- "UNIX and Linux System Administration Handbook 4th Edition" (by Evi Nemeth, Garth Snyder, Trent R. Hein, Ben Whaley)
- "Vagrant: Up and Running" (by Mitchell Hashimoto)